Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phat may also refer to:
- Phat Duke, Canning's description of Richard, first duke of Buckingham and Chandos
- Huỳnh Tấn Phát (1913–1989), a South Vietnamese politician and revolutionary
- Phat Wilson (1895–1970), a Canadian amateur ice hockey forward who played for the Port Arthur Bearcats
- Phat (card game), a variant of the game All-Fours
- Phat (comics), a fictional character, a mutant in the Marvel Universe
- Phat Farm, a designer clothing company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.